Please Save the Date!
- The Annual Picnic is Sunday April 15th at Alvernon Park from 4-7pm. Please bring a dish to share, a plate and beverage. Come join your neighbors!
- GnomeFest at Metrognome Music, 4044 E. Speedway, from 11:30 to 6:00 pm THIS Saturday, April 7…bands, food trucks, fun for all.
Graffiti Issues? Report Methods, Cleanup Steps
- Smart Phone application “mytucson”
- 792-city (2489)
- Transportation Department In-House number 791-3154
- Take photos of the graffiti and moniker. Include date, time and exact location.
- Estimate the square foot cost of the clean up.
- Report the act through http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/graffiti/report
- Graffiti must be removed within 24 hours. This eliminates the recognition and notoriety that taggers seek by vandalizing your property.
Note from Nancy Huff, former PHNA President
I have resigned as president. Chris Brooks will serve as president until the September meeting when officers and board members are selected.
Please use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org to correspond with Chris or other PHNA officers.
Best wishes to everyone and please take pride in your home and our neighborhood,