Annual Potluck Picnic with Music
Please join us to celebrate our community
- “Knowing your Neighbors and grow your love for your Neighborhood”
- To our green living Neighbors, share your produce and tips for water harvesting, soil building and native or edible gardens. Let’s discuss the possibility of a community garden.
- To our business community, inform us about what you do so please bring any display of work or just plenty of business cards. You are important to us and we want to support you.
- To our pet’s lovers, feel free to bring on the leash and show off your four footed friends. We want to meet them. Let’s discuss the possibility of a pet little park.
- To our skilled Neighbors we salute you. Share your skills and tools. Let us know who you are and how our community can benefit together with your help. Let’s discuss improvements.
- To our artistic Neighbors, show off your work and talent. Let’s bring our stands and canvases to capture our special day and create unforgettable moments.
- To our Chef’s and restaurant Neighbors, we want to taste your food, we want to know what you serve, and we encourage bringing samples to share and plenty of menus.
- To our elderly Neighbors, we recognize you as the first pioneers of our Neighborhood. We would love to hear your stories and we are here to help you with your needs, just let us know.
- Finally to our little Neighbors, we want to meet you at the park, let’s have a contest for the “Funniest Costume” for small prices. Jumping castle available with parent’s supervision.
Remember “it’s a potluck picnic” with free Samplings
Let’s have Fun
Bring a dish to share (serving size for 8)
Bring a blanket, chairs or tables, shades, with plates/utensil/napkins and drinks.
Grills are available at the park feel free to BBQ if you desire
OUR GOAL IS TO SET A RECORD WITH NEIGHBORS ATTENDANCE
to know that our Neighborhood is the best place to live. Tucson
Thank you for considering PHNA