***** The submission deadline has been extened to Friday 4/17/2015.*****
Please consider joining us as we celebrate the Peter Howell Neighborhood at our Annual Neighborhood Picnic.
When: SUNDAY, APRIL 19th
Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Where: Alvernon Park (5th/Alvernon)
A perfect stop for lunch. There is sure to be something for you!
• Business come promote your local products and services
• Restaurants come and share samples of your cuisine
• Schools and preschools come show us what you have to offer
• Non-profit organizations come and tell us what you are all about
• People with skill-trades show us what are you good at
It’s a perfect place to make new contacts, exchange business cards, offer raffles or promotions, give out free samples, pass out promotional items, menus, discounts and coupons to gain local loyal neighborhood clients.
Rules: This is a free event, but if you decide to sell products you are responsible for obtaining a permit from the City of Tucson which will be required to be displayed on your tent/table. All surrounding neighborhood businesses are eligible to participate. Please download and fill out the form and email to email@example.com. Feel free to email us with any questions.